Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 2012…

To be honest, I don't think much of 2012 and have no means of enjoying it  and I know that life has got to go on but i feel that I have run my course and my strength has waned off to fight for a better life. Over the last few weeks and months, I have been worried about this daily life and the problems we all are facing nationwide, with the Tax collectors and its been horrible… many of us have been victims of extortions and bribes and simply putting it, the country does not have any money, but then it is the 3rd largest producer of gold and yet it is poor… HA!!!!

To say I am ashamed would be a minor thing… but anyway… with all this I feel like just throwing the towel and running away somewhere where even the sun don't shine…[crawling under a rock]…

Anyway… wishing you a happy new YEAR….

No comments:

Post a Comment