Monday, October 10, 2011

Passing away....

Well at some point I was definately thinking of deleting this blog but I think I will keep on writing and to be honest I dont know if I would have survived this far without writing, I mean writing has been me and no matter what, I still love to read and write.

A few weeks ago, my brothers best buddy's son, Shafiq passed away in Dar, by a hit and run motorist who as soon as hitting the lil child went and surrendered to the police.
The boy Shafiq was 13 and full of life and beans.... God took him early and left us in pain... I know that my prayers and HOPES are with his parents and I know he is out there... waiting....





Do not weep for me when I no longer dwell
among the wonders of the earth; for my larger
self is free, and my soul rejoices on the other
side of pain…on the other side of darkness.
Do not weep for me, for I am a ray of sunshine
that touches your skin, a tropical breeze
upon your face, the hush of joy within your heart
and the innocence of babes in mothers arms.
I am the hope in a darkened night. And, in your
hour of need, I will be there to comfort you.
I will share your tears, your joys, your fears,
your disappointments and your triumphs.
Do not weep for me, for I am cradled
in the arms of God. I walk with the angels,
and hear the music beyond the stars.
Do not weep for me, for I am within you;
I am peace, love, I am a soft wind that caresses
the flowers. I am the calm that follows a
raging storm. I am an autumns leaf that floats
among the garden of God, and I am pure
white snow that softly falls upon your hand.
Do not weep for me, for I shall never die,
as long as you remember me…
with a smile and a sigh.


SHAFIQ NABEEL SATCHU 1997 - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment