Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some photos for April..

Well yesterday was not so busy so I decided to read some of Eckharts Tolle -Power of now and every time i read it, its just amazing, gives me a different perception on people, myself, and everything around me… in the last few weeks, I have been relaxing my mind as in not worrying about things and just playing or being in that playful situation of the ‘now’. I guess, if I think about the past, I am bringing something out of it, and if I think of the future, then I am worrying again on how am I going to shape it, so all in all, I just be and its amazing on how I feel…I use the word amazing cos its just that… some strange good feeling of how I feel and and look also, those small worries that I used to have about this or that seems to be on the side, and not much of an issue.

I also took these photos in the noon as the somehow the whole town was slow, and then i took some photos later at around 6.00ish… here they are…. IMG_0582 IMG_0583 IMG_0584 IMG_0589 IMG_0593 IMG_0594 IMG_0596 IMG_0599 IMG_0602 IMG_0604 IMG_0615IMG_0623

No comments:

Post a Comment