Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MMMM

Why do I get the feeling that anybody who gets friendly with me, wants to use me and get the better of me and my understanding and also out to get what I know in life…. I mean it would be flattering but then at what expense? On being used or being taken for a ride? Or being FUCKED UP and SCREWED for real?

To be honest I have gone through people using me like a toilet paper and I just smile and say ok, maybe they felt like that. I don't know why I don't retaliate or get back and be nasty, but then that would not be me….

Arrghhhh I hate this kind side of me most of the times and I want the bad in me to be open and come out and be nasty to people. I want to be the person using others and I want to be that user… I want to be the use someone like they use toilet paper… I mean I want to be BAD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment