Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is meant by saying that a gay man is virgin?

Well, just reading someone's blog and coming to know and understand virginity… does it only apply to heterosexuals only who are about to have a sexual encounter with opposite sex? Or for gay men too who are about to have their first intercourse with another man, like as in being penetrated or to penetrate? I don't know how to say this but when I was penetrated, for the first time, I didn't know that it, was how gay men had sex, I was 11 and trying to please-[Does that shock some of you that I might have been molested or raped? Don't know and don't ask, but since there was no trauma, I think it was what I wanted. So my question is did I lose my virginity then or did I lose my virginity when I penetrated another man, Or am I still a virgin regarding a straight man? Or did I lose my virginity when I gave myself to the one i cared about…?    Sometimes I feel that I was wrong but then what is right and what is wrong these days, and since everyone wants t0o be justified, who am I to blame or say that what was right then or later? Baby, when you want it go get it honey…. hellllooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess it means the first time experience of what a sexual intercourse would feel like what ever the form it took, its like experiance going to the cinema for the first time going to school for the first time . but i guess what related to this action got more impact on a personal life and thats what make it much unique ... joe

    ReplyDelete