Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DAR ES SALAAM….

Last week I was in Dar and I was there for Zainab’s birthday which actually was yesterday, Monday 23rd Nov, and since I had to be back by Monday, I decided to spend the time with her over the weekend.

On the first night I gave her a Book ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrnes, and I specially asked her to read it. On the 2nd day she wanted a a jacket shirt and I said I would treat it as a birthday present, and so just round the corner there was a gift/card shop, where she wanted to buy a card for someone, I went together, and I hid and bought her a card and a photo frame with a saying on one side and then right across the shop there was a photo studio, where I took a photo with her and asked the owner to photo shop it and print it and so that it was printed and I put the photo in it and gave it to her that noon…[the 1st one below is that photo], and on the 3rd day which was Sunday, I gave her a small pocket sized book on positive thinking, somewhat like a saying on each page, and a card, and also we had cakes and cookies and jam rolls. It was so touching and I cannot believe that she is already 20 now… just seems like yesterday when I was back from UK and saw her just 3 and a half years old, time goes fast eh?…….

Here are a few photos that we took and how i got the ride back home….

 IMG_9609IMG_9647 IMG_9623   IMG_9666 IMG_9665IMG_9675 IMG_9676 IMG_9693 IMG_9694 IMG_9695 IMG_9696 IMG_9699 IMG_9711 IMG_9724

No comments:

Post a Comment